Monday, 18 April 2016

Chicken Grilled Pav

     Moms are always careful and cautious about their children's breakfast and tiffin, but do they(moms) get time for them self to take breakfast in right time and in a proper way?To be honest I don't at least.After gets up from bed and upto dropping my lil at school ,it is so busy to take my tiffin at right time.When I return back to home and stair at the clock it shows 1:30 pm and it is the time to lunch. So a simple Sattu or Bel Sharbat is my easiest and quickest breakfast for every day.That is why I always try to make some special and different at weekends.Though some times it becomes little leisure and I finds my me time with my passion , love for that and obviously eating together with my family  that will make me refresh and energetic throughout the week.
                 Whatever let's come back to the main point.Last Sunday I just tried to make this chicken pav sandwich for breakfast.It is just my little twist in this version with chicken over my signature dish 'corn pav Sandwich' which I posted here earlier.
       It is always my hubby's and daughter's favourite lunch box,they liked this very much and I'm sure you people also like it.So presenting Chicken Grilled Pav.


Ingredients:

·       Pav bread -4 pcs.(Cut into half horizontally)
·       Chicken (with bone or boneless) – 5-6 pcs.
  (Boil chicken pieces with 2 pods of garlic and small piece of ginger in 1 cup of water,after boiling strain  water and shred the chicken)
·       Sweet corn (I used frozen) – ¼ cup (used measurement cup)
·       Small onion chopped -1 no.
·       Green chilies -2 no.
·       Chopped Garlic -1 /2 tsp.
·       Capsicum chopped -2 tbsp.
·       Fresh cream – 2 tbsp.
·       Mayonnaise -1 tbsp. + for brushing on bread
·       Oregano -1/4 tsp.
·       Parsley (dry) -1/4 tsp.
·       Salt to taste
·       Black pepper -1/4 tsp.
·       Olive oil -2 tsp.

Method:
·       Brush mayonnaise on both sides of Pav / bread, keep aside.
·       Heat a non-stick pan and add oil.
·       When oil is hot add chopped garlic, onion and green chillies. Sauté for 1- 2 minutes.
·       Add capsicum, sweet corn and shreded chicken and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
·       Add rest of the spices, mix and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
·       Remove from heat and keep aside.So filling is ready.

·       Stuff into the mayonnaise brushed bread and cover with another side.

·       Now  grilling out ,so it is ready.. serve hot.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    Did you forget to mention the fresh cream in the method of the recipe ?
    Like when to put it ?

    Thanks

    Monalisa

    ReplyDelete