· Boneless chicken (small bite sized) -200 grams.
· Vinegar -2 tbsp.
· Flour -2 tbsp.
· Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
· Black pepper crashed -1/2 tsp.
· Red chili powder -1/2 tsp.
· Baking soda -1 pinch
· Baking powder -1/2 tsp.
· Salt -1/4 tsp. or as per your taste
· Water or milk (if you prefer) -3-4 tbsp.
For gravy we need:
· Small florets of broccoli -5-6 nos.
· Small pieces of bean – 2 tbsp.
· Julian cut of carrot -2 tbsp.
· Finely chopped spring onion -1 tbsp.
· Sliced capsicum -1/2 of one capsicum
· Finely chopped garlic -1 ½ tbsp.
· Chili sauce -2 tbsp.
· Soya sauce -2 tbsp.
· Tabasco sauce -1 tbsp.
· Salt –to taste
· Sugar -1 /2 tsp.
· Corn flour -2 tsp.
· Water -1/2 cup
· Honey -2 tsp.
· Black pepper -1/2 tsp.
· First marinate fresh and washed chicken pieces with vinegar for ½ an hour. Then drain the vinegar water.
· Lightly boil all vegetables except capsicum.
(I took a micro safe bowl and put vegetables and water together. Did micro for a minute at high temp.)
· For making batter, take a mixing bowl and mix all mentioned dry ingredients and then pour water or milk slowly and make smooth batter .Add chicken pieces in it and mix it.
· Heat oil into a pan .When oil is hot spoon one by one chicken piece into hot oil, then do fry in low flame for another 20 seconds, turn the other side of chicken pieces and increase flame at high and fry chicken pieces till it became golden brown. It takes just a few seconds. Remove from heat and keep aside.
· Use the remaining oil and add chopped garlic, spring onion .Sauté for a few seconds.
· Add vegetables and mix. Cook for one minute at high flame.
· In a small container mix all mentioned sauces.
· Add sauce mixture and mix well with vegetables again.
· Add salt, sugar and mix.
· Then add corn flour –water mixture in it. When it just starts to boil, add fried chicken pieces and mix gently. Sprinkle black pepper on it.
· Switch off the flame and spread honey over it.
· Give a standing time for 3-4 minutes and serve hot garnishing with spring onion.