A Mama (Maa) always tries to choose healthy and easy digestive foods for their kids. She always fond of the foods that loved by her beloved. I am not the exception and always try to feed her healthy stuffs .Choosing among so vast variety of available food types, which are healthy and at the same time easily acceptable by their kids. I always try veggies to fruits (which are full of minerals and vitamins) and from Milk product to Non vegs(which are full of proteins).That’s why I often try to mix many veggies together for a single Veg dish. Soup is a thing where you can balance the portion of veggies and Non Veg. We all know Chicken and Mutton are very important and are a must for growing baby but too much consumption of these create Constipation even in child. With the mix of Carrot and Corn (and other green vegetables) the problem of constipation overcomes. I find myself the Chicken soup with Vegetables acceptable by my kid and also fits with her age group(4-5-6 yrs.). For Age groups (2-3-4 yrs.) you can do the same procedure and extend the by blending all together for easy feeding.
So presenting “Mama’s Healthy Chicken Soup” for your kids…and all busy moms..please do let me know.
· Chicken (medium size with bone) – 8 – 10 pcs.
· Chopped Onion – 1no.
· Fine chopped garlic – 1 tbsp.
· Finely chopped ginger – ½ tsp.
· Be seeded green chili (may use with seeds)– 2 pcs
· Spring onion (Green and white portion chopped separately) – 2-3 pcs.
· Fresh Lettuce leave – little portion.
· Sweet Corn – ¼ cup.
· Onion Powder – 1tsp,
· Black peeper – 1 -2 tsp.
· Salt – to taste
· Olive Oil – 2 tsp.
· Butter – little bit
· Take a big mouth kadai and take olive oil.
· At medium head add chopped white portion of spring onion, onion, ginger , garlic all chopped.
· Saute until it becomes translucent.
· Now add sweet corn and chopped carrot. Cook until it becomes soft with cover lid for 3- 4 mints.
· Next add chicken pieces, black pepper and salt and stir well.
· When the colour of chicken pieces change to white add all rest ingredients one by one except lettuce and mix well.
· Cook for another 2- 3 mints and add one cup of water .Boil until the chicken become tender.
(If you want to use pressure cooker then put all together along with water and wait for the first stream coming out of the nozzle valve or first jingle come out of the nozzle)
· Finally it is ready to serve hot with sprinkling butter and black pepper over , Garnish with a small portion of lettuce (if your kid permits it).The “Healthy Mama’s Chicken Soup” is ready to serve .