· Paneer/cottage cheese (cut into cubes) -250 grams
for Paneer mixing masala and frying:
· Corn flour - 2 tsp.
· Salt - 1/4 tsp.
· Black pepper (crashed) -1/2 tsp.
· Red chili powder- 1/4 tsp.
· White oil/olive oil (for frying) -3 tbsp.
· Onion (cut into squares) -1 no.
· Capsicum (cut into squares) -1 no.
· Green chili chopped -2 nos.
· Garlic chopped -1 tsp.
· Tomato ketchup -2 tbsp.
· Vinegar -1 tbsp.
· Light soya sauce -1 ½ tsp.
· Water - 4 tbsp.
· Corn starch – 1 tsp.
· Black pepper powder -1/4 tsp.
· Put paneer pieces in a mixing bowl .Sprinkle above mixing masala ingredients over paneer pieces mix it gently and fry into medium hot oil till became light golden colour.
· Remove from heat and put it into tissue paper for soaking extra oil.
· Using the remaining oil add chopped onion, capsicum, garlic and chili. Sauté lightly for less than one minute.
· In small container mix vinegar, tomato ketchup and soya sauce and add it into the kadai.
· Mix the sauce with onion-capsicum and then add paneer. Mix it also.
· In a small container make thin paste with water and cornstarch.
· Finally pour it over paneer mixture gravy, mix gently and boil for a minute.
· Remove from heat and sprinkle black pepper over it.
· It is ready to serve with any fried rice or noodles of your choice.