Recipe Cook Time
40 Minutes + Marination Time (4 -5 hrs.)
· Boneless chicken (medium pieces)-500 grams.
· Mint leaves-1/2 cup.
· Chopped Coriander leaves-1/2 cup
· Fresh spinach leaves- 1 branch
· (Take only leaf portion and wash it in hot water.)
· Green chili paste-1tbsp.
· Ginger-garlic paste-2 tbsp.
· Lemon juice-1 no.
· Hung curd-2 tbsp.
· Kebab masala-1 tsp.
· Mustard oil-3 tbsp.
· melted butter/ ghee/oil ( for brushing over chicken pieces-As require
· Rest and thick marinated gravy portion after picking up the chicken pieces
· Fresh cream-2 tbsp.
· Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp.
· Salt-to taste
· Vinegar-1/2 tsp.
· Dry fenugreek powder-1/4 tsp.
· Little bit Garam masala or kebab Masala with which you marinade chicken.
· Kashmiri red chili powder-1/2 tsp.
· Butter - 1 tbsp.
· Wash and Clean chicken pieces and add a tsp. of salt, lemon juice and a tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
· Marinate for at least ½ an hour (First marination).
· You will see Chicken will release water which you have to be discarded.
· Now blend mint leaves, coriander leaves, spinach and green chilies together.
· Add this paste and rest of the ingredients (for gravy) into the marinated chicken pieces.
· Again marinate for second time for at least 4-5 hours.
· Now prick chicken pieces using wooden skewers.
· Keep aside the rest gravy for final cooking.
· Gently place chicken pieces over high metal rack. Cook in micro-grill combined for 15-20 mints.
· Brush oil/ghee/butter on chicken pieces in between grilling.
· Grill it again for another 5 minutes.
· After removing grilled chicken pieces keep them aside.
· Take a pan/kadai and put butter.
· When hot, pour paste (rest one after pricking before grilling) .cook for 2 – 3 minutes in gentle heat.
· Mix rest of the ingredients ( for gravy) in another container. Mix well gently and cook for another 2 minutes.
· Remove from heat and mix the grilled chicken pieces.
· It is ready and ready to serve. Serve hot with plain chapatti (Indian Bread), Plain Naan or Butter Naan.