The ongoing event of KFB ‘Know Your Blogger -2’ is on its 3rd week and already we got very positive response from everyone, now this time focus on our another passionate food blogger Priyadarshini Chatterjee form Let's talk food .
She is comparatively new to KFB though she really successful to make an image within the group and as a whole in food blogging community. We really can say she has real courage and passionate who has so much devotion to quit her lucrative job as a journalist and decide to blog and reviewing in full time basis. One another thing, food photography which is really commendable. Her recipes are full of attractions, I choose 'Doi Misthi Cake' from her blog which is a must try for every desert lovers. You can find the original recipe of 'Doi Misthi Cake' from Priyadarshanis blog here.
· Milk – 1 liter
· Calcium Lactate-1 tsp.
· Saffron strands – for garnish
· Condensed milk – 3 tbsp.
· Mishti Doi /Sweet curd – 200 g
· Cardamom powder– ¼ tsp.
· Crashed pistachio-for garnish
· Cupcake moulds ( I used silicon mould) - 4 no.
· Take a heavy bottom pan and let the milk to boil. Whenever it is boiling put calcium Lactate powder into it.
· The milk gets curdle. Keep boiling on still in low flame until the water separates from it and chhana floats up.
· Drain the water and tie the channa in a muslin cloth at least for one hour to release the remaining water.
· Now knead the chhana very well with your hands, until it is very smooth.
· Add condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
· In a bowl whisk the curd and crushed cardamom powder together.
· Now take moulds and fill half portion of each mould with channa-milkmaid mixture and remaining half with curd - cardamom mixture.
· Bake in a preheated oven at 120 degree centigrade for 25-30 minutes.
· Your Doi Misthi Finally ready, pull out from oven and cool it and un-mould.
· Garnish with saffron strands and crashed pistachio and serve.
This post is exclusively for the ongoing event "Know Your Blogger -2" for Kolkata Food Bloggers