· Gobindo bhog atop rice-1cup
· Sona mung dal-1/4 cup
· Paneer cube-150 grams(cut into cube)
· Whole Garam Masala- 2 cardamoms, 1 inch cinnamon stick,3-4 cloves
· Peas-1/4 cup
· Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
· Salt-1/2 tsp.
· Sugar- 4 tsp.
· Mitha ator-1 drop(not more than one drop)
· Garam Masala powder(dry roast the cardamom, cinnamon and clove then make powder)-1 pinch(Try to use homemade, it gives a nice aroma in this recipe)
· Chopped cashew nuts-1 tbsp.
· Raisins-5-6 pieces
· White oil-2 tsp.
· Ghee-1 tsp.
· Water-3 cups.
· Soak rice and dal into water for an hour. Drain the water and mix turmeric powder with it. Keep aside.
· Take very hot water add salt and mix, next add Paneer cube and peas. Leave it for 15 mints. Again drain water and keep aside.
· Take a kadai. Put oil. Add whole Garam masala after the oil gets hot.
· When it begins to splutter add rice-dal mixture and cook for 2 mints.
· Then add chopped cashew nuts and raisins. Mix well.
· In another pan heat 1/2 tsp. of ghee and lightly fry Paneer and Peas.
· Remove from heat and mix it with rice-dal mixture.
· Use the same pan (in which Paneer and peas was fried previously) and take 3 cups of water ,mix sugar and salt after the water gets boiled.
· Pour this hot water in to rice mixture and also add Mitha ator in it. Cover with a lid. Cook it for 15 mints in low flame.
· When done, open the lid and spread Garam Masala powder and little bit of ghee over it.
· It’s ready to serve hot.
(You can use green chili in this recipe; it will bring another nice taste in it.)