Sunday, 31 August 2014

Baked Rasgulla/Rosogolla


                   I feel very happy to have 100 posts behind me on my blog. I always tried to make my posts better all the time. When I started two years back my daughter was too young to continue blogging along with her all time demand towards me. I tried though to make my blog more and more attractive and informative. After completing 100 recipe posts I promised myself to be a better writer, photographer, editor and all around a Good Food blogger. Thanks to my followers rather I would say appreciators and anyone who reads my posts, comments and generally supports in any way possible. I really do appreciate every single thing.
                  This 100th recipe “Baked Rasgulla” prepared on the eve of ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ and I tried it with Homemade Rasgulla/Rosogolla, which makes the dish very tasty, healthy and fresh. Thanks again to each one of you. 




Ingredients:
·        Rasgulla-10 pieces[I used homemade rasgulla, you can use brought from  store]
·        Cream milk- 1 cup
·        Milkmaid-1/4 cup
·        Cashew nut chopped- 1 ½ tsp.
·        Paneer-150 grams.
·        Kesar stands-7-8 nos.
·        [As a baking tray I use aluminum foil, you can use convection prove tray also.]

Method:
·        Heat a pan. Pour milk and milkmaid. Boil for 4-5 minutes with medium flame. Stir constantly to avoid solids sticking to the bottom and burning. After 2-3 minutes you will realize that some portion of milk solid stricken to the inner wall of pan. Don’t waste them and use them by scratching out with spoon. I mentioning this as the milk solids sometimes taste as good as mewa.










·        Remove from heat and cool it.
·        Paste together Cashew nuts and Panner/cottage cheese.


·        Mix it in milk-milkmaid mixture and mix well without lump. Keep aside.

·        Squeeze the rasgulla to avoid extra sugar syrup. But be careful it’s not broke.


·        Put and arrange it in foil. Pour milk mixture in it. Spread Kesar stands over it.

·        Preheat oven at 190 Degree C and bake for 15 mints or till it become little brown.
                  ·    Serve cool or hot as you wish [I prefers cool.]



No comments:

Post a Comment