· Refined all-purpose Flour (Maida) – 1 cup.
· Dried Yeast – 1 ½ tbsp.
· Sugar – 1 tsp.
· Salt – 1 tsp.
· Oil – 1 ½ tbsp.
· Take 1/4th cup of plain water and heat on Microwave HIGH for half a minute.
· Mix dried yeast with this warm water and sugar and leave aside until frothy.
· Add frothy yeast to refined flour. Add salt and one tbsp. of oil and mix well.
· Add half a cup of water more and knead into soft dough.
· Leave the dough covered with a damp cloth in a warm place for about 1 hour.
· You also have an alternative you can use the dough when it is about double in volume.
· Knead the dough again and keep for ten to fifteen minutes covered with a moist muslin cloth.
· Preheat the Convection oven to 190 degree centigrade.
· Divide the pizza dough into two; roll out each portion into medium thick (about ½ inch thick).
· Prick them with fork all over so that it should not pop out.
· Grease a baking tray with little oil and place the pizza bases over it.
· Bake them in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes depends on thickness.
· So your freshly baked pizza bases are ready.
· You can use the prepared fresh bases after cool down by placing them on rack. Follow my pizza making procedure using http://umekitchen.blogspot.in/2014/07/chicken-pizza.html
· Thank you.