Hi all, yet another post of baking. Cupcakes are like my daily recipe and most of the day this cup cake recipe goes to my daughter’s lunch box obviously without frosting. She is very much lover of this cake .I generally bake it the previous night and so thank god it become easy to give her in her tiffin. Using melted chocolate and vinegar both together it becomes fluffy and soft .Once I used this same batter in spring form cake tin without butter paper and the result was disaster .It was very soft and fluffy but I failed to de-mould it from the base.so I had to cut into pieces into the mould.
Tip: If you this batter into aluminum or spring form cake tin, always use butter paper in the base.
For making cake:
· Plain flour- cup
· Melted butter-1/3 cup
· Baking soda-1/4 tsp.
· Baking powder-1 tsp.
· Powder sugar -2 tbsp.
· Milkmaid – ¾ cup
· Hot water-1/2 cup
· Vinegar- 1/4 tsp.
· Whipped cream-1/2 cup [Before beating]
· Icing sugar -1 tbsp.
· Colour –As you wish
· Sieve the flour and keep aside.
· In another bowl beat first butter and sugar.
· Then add baking powder, Baking soda and milkmaid and beat further.
· Next add chocolate, vinegar and 2 tbsp. water. Beat it.
· Fold flour and water in this mixture.
· Arrange all cupcake moulds gradually and pour one scoop batter in it.
· Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree C and bake for 25 mints or as you required.
· Let it be cool first.
· Beat whipped cream, icing sugar and colour until it become peak. Then put it into piping bag and decorate as you wish.