It's football season for all and especially there is big Football matches this week. This is the week of SEMIS and FINALS. Being a fan of spicy food, I have selected Popcorn Chicken, hope it could spice-up the ongoing event. Please make sure you prepare more and more as you may end-up keep chewing it and I am sure it will taste better than any regular popcorn (not to mention KFC )!
Apart from soccer season all must agree that it is perfect as a starter in get together. Kids also very much fond of this one, I did not use chilly flex as my little daughter like this. It will add extra hot spicy taste if you use bit chilly flakes.
· Chicken Breast (Cut into bite size Pieces) – 150 grams.
· Lemon Juice – 1 no.
· Plain Flour – ½ cup.
· Onion Powder – 2 tbsp.
· Salt – to taste.
· Black Pepper Powder (heaped) – 1 tsp.
· Egg White – 1.
· Milk – ¼ cup.
· Bread Crumbs – 1 cup.
· White Oil – for deep fry
· In a mixing bowl mix lemon and salt with the chicken.
· Take a plate and mix flour, onion powder, salt, black peeper powder together, keep aside.
· In an another container beat egg white, milk , little bit salt , ¼ tsp. of black pepper powder well.
· Pick up fresh chicken pieces one by one and roll it over the mixture mentioned above (second bullet).
· Now deep into the egg-milk-black peeper mix and finally coat with bread crumbs.
· Deep fry into the medium hot oil until it becomes golden brown.
· Serve hot with sauce and enjoy with this ongoing World Cup Football matches.
Tips :: You can also use chilly flakes to the flour mixture if you want a hot and spicy version.
FOR MORE RECIPES VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE Ume’s Kitchen
https://www.facebook.com/Umekitchen ,If you really like to appreciate my recipes don't forget to like my page.