· Plain flour-2cups
· Dry Yeast-1 tsp.
· Tutti fruity-1/4 cup
· Lemon colour-2 drops
· Powder sugar-1/2 cup
· Salt-1 tsp.
· Hot water-200 ml.
· White oil -2 tbsp.
· In a bowl take hot water, put dry yeast in it. After covering keep aside for 15 mints.
· Then add oil and colour. Mix it.
· In another bowl mix flour, tutti-fruity, sugar and salt together.
· Add yeast mixture water into the flour mixture and make soft dough.
· Dividing dough into small equal balls and covers these with cling film.
· Keep it in warm place for at least 1 hour.(I use to keep in micro oven)
· Place these small balls over oven tava by slightly pressing them as in picture.
· Preheat the oven at 190 degree C and bake for 20 mints. Let it be cool.
· Serve with hot tea.