Hi friends….Today I am sharing my special restaurant style chicken fried rice, which I make frequently at home and also on get together. Each time I got lots of positive admiration and this inspired me to share this one with my blog followers and friends.
In this recipe I used Worcestershire sauce which brings exact and accurate smell like restaurant make. Many time I used to do fried rice at home though many time it does not contains the smoky smell ,finally I discover adding Worcestershire sauce brings the professional smell as per my knowledge, let me know if I am wrong and waiting for your comments and complements.
Preparation Time - 15- 20 mins
Cooking Time - 30 mins
For chicken paste:
· Boneless Chicken -8 nos.
· Worcestershire Sauce-1 tsp.
· Garlic-2-3 cloves
· Green chili-2 nos.
· Basmati Rice-3 cups
· Carrot chopped into cube-1/2 cup
· Bean small chopped-1 tbsp.
· Capsicum chopped into cube-1/2 cup.
· Spring onion (green portion) chopped finely-1 tbsp.
· [If use white portion of it then fry it with onion.]
· Onion slice-1 no.
· Chopped garlic-1 ½ tbsp..
· Grated ginger-1 tsp.
· Salt-to taste
· Sugar-1 tsp.
· White oil or olive oil- 3 tbsp. [I used olive oil]
· Water -5 cups
· Green cardamom- 2 nos.
· Asafoetida-1 pinch
· Dry parsley- ¼ tsp.
· Roasted Garam masala -1/4 tsp.
· (roast green cardamom, clove, cinnamon and then make powder)
· Black pepper -1/2 tsp.
· Paste chicken, garlic, and green chili and Worcestershire sauce together.
· Wash the rice and strain the water.
· In a heavy bottom pan put oil. When oil is hot put onion and white portion of spring onion fry it until golden brown. Remove from heat and keep aside.
· Into the remaining hot oil put asafoetida and whole cardamom. Add garlic and ginger, mix 2-3 seconds then put chicken paste mix it well.
· When it was fried, add all chopped vegetables except spring onion and dry parsley. Mix it for 10 seconds.
· Add strained rice and black pepper. Mix for one mint.
· Pour 5 cups water, salt and sugar. When it began to boil, cover it and cook for 10 minutes.
· Open the lid, Spread spring onion (green portion), Garam masala and fried onion. Off the gas and give it for standing time.
· It's ready, serve hot with any chicken or Paneer recipe.
FOR MORE RECIPES VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE Ume’s Kitchen
https://www.facebook.com/Umekitchen ,If you really like to appreciate my recipes don't forget to like my page.