Saturday, 10 May 2014

Egg Less Yogurt Cake

                   This is one of the simple and basic cake recipes. Spongeness and fluffyness both are very important in any type of cake base on which we used to decorate.  When I first started to make cake I used to search various type of basic cake as my husband's suggestion. Today when I tried various decoration on cake, I realise it is important to make a basic cake first and then any type of decoration can be tried on it. Few days  before at my place I arranged a kitty party and i made this cake and tried to decorated on it with a fresh cream and cream cheese, it 's appearance and taste both were awesome, but my bad luck is that I could not able to take snap at that day because of hurry. Today I made the same basic cake egg less and using yogurt. I had not decorate the cake much though used melted chocolate to decorate in hurry .Really it was an wonderful snacks with tea. I followed ,Joyeshri kitchen' for basic cakes.




Ingredients:
·        All-purpose flour /Maida– 1 ½ cup.
·        Yogurt – ½ cup.
·        Sugar powder – 1 cup.
·        Baking soda – ½ tsp.
·        Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp.
·        Oil – ½ cup.
·        Vanilla essence – 1 ½ tsp.
·        Milk – ¼ cup.
·        Tutti fruity – 1 ½ tbsp.
·        Dark Chocolate(melted for toppings) – as required.

Method:
·        In a mixing bowl put sugar and yogurt and beat well until it becomes creamy texture.
·        Add baking soda and baking powder to this mixture and mix well.Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
·        Add vanilla essence and oil to this and mix well.
·        Fold flour into it and also mix tutti fruty.
·        The batter is ready. Grease a cake mould and pour the batter.
·        Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C.
·        Now put the cake tin/mould into the pre heated oven and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
·        Check it by inserting a tooth pick around center. If it is comes out clean then be sure that it is baked.
·        After cooling down de-mould it and decorate the cake with melted dark chocolate using a spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment