Stuffed chicken is very tasty, crunchy and mouthwatering recipe. It is widely used in small get-togethers and also as starter. You can add infinite number of variations in it with variety of fillings. You can stuff prepared vegetables, spinach, cheese, Minced chicken, pork, minced mutton, Paneer etc. My family and I of course are very much fond of the sweet match of chicken and Paneer. When I made chicken lollipop, I also used this combination of chicken & Paneer. After stuffing I coat bread cramps covering the chicken breast for crunchiness. It can also be made without it. If you wish you can also grill it without pan fry. In this recipe I put the stuff in micro-grill combination mode for 15 minutes first and later grilled for 5 minutes.
|Stuffed Paneer Chicken Breast|
· Chicken breast- 1 no.
· Lemon juice-1 tbsp.
· Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp.
· Salt- to taste
· Flour-2 tbsp.
· Bread crumbs-2 ½ tbsp.
· Olive oil (for sallow fry)-2 tbsp.
· Egg (Beaten with little bit salt and black pepper powder)-1 no.
· Tooth pick or thread-As require for binding
· [If you use tooth pick then can pull out this after ready the food ,but if use thread ,then you have to pull out it after flour coating, otherwise after breadcrumbs’ coating you can’t find out the thread]
· Grated cheese -2 tbsp.[I used Amul masala cheese cube]
· Channa (Paneer mashed) - 50 grams.
· Onion (finely chopped) - 1 no.
· Chopped ginger-garlic - 1 tbsp.
· Coriander chopped - 1 ½ tbsp.
· Gram masala powder - ¼ tsp.
· Chopped green chili – 1 tsp.
· Salt – to taste
· Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
· Slit the chicken breast horizontally but not cut it through as it is divided into two parts. Open it as a butterfly wings.
· Wrap it with a cling film and pound the heck out until as thin as possible. Marinate it with lemon juice, black pepper and little bit salt.
· Heat a pan. Put oil in it. When hot put onion, ginger-garlic and sauté until it looks transparent colour. Put Paneer and salt. Mix and cook for 2 minutes with low flame. Then put rest of the ingredients and mix well. Remove from heat and keep aside for cool.
· Stuff it into the chicken breast, then spread cheese, roll it and close it with the help of thread or tooth pick so that the filling can’t come out.
· Now coat it lightly to flour, then dip into the beaten egg and finally roll out to the breadcrumbs.
· Heat a non-stick pan with olive oil. Fry both sides of prepared chicken with high flame just for one and half minutes. It will take a radish brown texture of the outside of the chicken but the inside of chicken will not be cooked.
· Now pre-heat the oven to 180 degree centigrade bakes it in micro- convection combination for 15 minutes. Yes it is ready now.Serve hot with salad and sauce.