For making Chhena (Curd Paneer) balls:
· Chhena (Curd Paneer)-200 gams.
· Sugar powder-2 tbsp.
· Mewa-100 grams.
· All-purpose flour-1 tbsp.
· Chopped cherry-1 tsp.
· Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp.
· Rose essence-1 drop.
· For making milk syrup:
· Milk- ½ liter
· Jaggery (Nolan gur in Bengali)-1/2 cup
· Bay leaf-1 no.
· Mewa-1 tsp.
· Chopped pistachio-1 tsp.
· Kesar stands-5-6 nos.
· Rose petal-3-4 nos.
· Take the chhena in a bowl and mix it well with hands for few minutes till it becomes all smooth.
· Next add another all ingredients to chenna and mix well again.
· Now make this chenna mix into small sized balls and keep aside.
· Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan.
· Once it comes to boil ,pour jiggery and put paneer balls in it and reduce heat . Let it simmer till it has almost reduced ½ in quantity.
· Remove it from gas. Let it be cool. Transfer it in serving bowl and garnish with pistachio, Kesar stands and rose petal.