· Chicken leg piece-6 pieces
· Garlic-ginger paste-1 ½ tbsp.
· Hung curd-2 tbsp.
· Fresh cream-1 ½ tbsp.
· Salt-1/2 tsp.
· Coriander-1 branch
· Green chili-2 nos.
· Mitta atar-2 drops.
· Biryani masala-1/4 tsp.
· White pepper powder-1/4 tsp.
· Cornflour-1 tbsp.
· Egg white-1 no.
· Clean the leg pieces, dry with kitchen towel and pick the body with a fork
· Paste together coriander and green chili.
· In a big mixing bowl mix all ingredients. Put the leg pieces in it and mix well. Marinade this for 2 hours at least.
· Place the chicken pieces over wire high rack. Press MICRO-GRILL COMBI FUNCTION for 15 minutes.Turn chicken once in between and brush melted butter.
· Turn pieces and brush once more and GRILL for 6 minutes for making the chicken pieces crisp.