· Cream milk- ½ lt.
· Chopped cashew nuts – 1 ½ tbsp.
· Sugar-2 tbsp.
· Condensed milk-2 tbsp.
· Grated coconut-2 tsp.
· Grated Khoya/mewa-1/4 cup
· Green cardamom powder-1/4 tsp.
· Fresh Cream (beaten) – full 2 tbsp.
· Vanilla essence-2 drops
· Fried vermicelli (This is also known as Laccha in Urdu and which can be easily find out at the time of ‘ROJA’ ,alternately can be used ‘Haldiram Laccha’ )-1 handful
· For strawberry sauce:
· Strawberry- 8-10 nos.
· Sugar- 1 small cup
· Water-1 small cup
Method of Strawberry Sauce:
· Take one cup of water and ½ cup of sugar powder and make it hot by putting it in microwave in high power for one minute.
· Add 8 to 10 fresh strawberries in it and further microwave in high power for 2 minutes.
· Make a paste of that and strain it .Your fresh strawberry sauce is ready; alternately you can also use ready made strawberry sauce.
· When milk is boiling put all ingredients one by one except fresh cream, fried vermicelli and gelatin. Stir continuously so that the milk mixture should not stick with the pan.
· When the mixture become thickened and reduced to half, remove it from it and drop vermicelli / Laccha in it.
· There is no need to stir the mixture after dropping fried vermicelli; it will soak the milk mixture itself.
· Add beaten fresh cream and mix it.
· Take a cup with 2 tbsp. of medium hot water, add Gelatin and mix well without lump.
· Mix this Gelatin mix with the milk- Vermicelli mixture .mix well.
· Take a mold, grease oil or butter.
· Spread little bit Vermicelli into the greased mold and pour the milk – vermicelli mixture into it, keep in refrigerator for setting it for at least 2 hours.
· Then demold it and garnish with cherries and spread strawberry sauce over it. Serve cold.