· Plain Flour – 1 cup.
· Egg(in room temperature) – 3 nos.
· Baking Powder – ½ tsp.
· Baking Soda – ½ tsp.
· Tutti Fruitti – ½ cup.
· Yellow food colour – 2 drops.(optional)
· Chocolate food Colour – 2 drops.(optional)
· (I use Colour just for a fun to make a light shadow)
· Powder suger – 1 cup.
· Milk Powder – 1 tsp.
· Milk(in room temperature) – ¾ cup.
· In a mixing bowl mix baking soda, baking powder, flour and sieve well.
· Mix milk powder into milk.
· Separate the egg yolk and egg white.
· Divide flour, sugar, milk and butter – oil mixture into ½ amounts.
· In a mixing bowl take egg white and ½ amount powder sugar from 1 cup, beat well till frothy. Then mix ½ amt. butter – oil mixture and ½ amt. milk mixture and beat well until fluffy. Then fold ½ amt. flour – baking powder, baking soda mixture and mix well.
· In another mixture bowl take egg yolk. Then mix rest ½ amt. Powder sugar and beat beat till frothy. Then mix milk mixture and oil butter mixture until it becomes fluffy. Put 2 drops chocolate color and mix well.
· Then fold flour, baking soda, baking powder mixture in it and also give tutti frutti mix well.
· Grease a baking tin and spread breadcrumbs and pour two batters alternately, spread flour coated tutti fruity over it, bake at 190 c for 45 min.
· The quickest and easiest way to check a cake for doneness is with the toothpick test. Simply take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, or with only a few moist crumbs attached to it, the cake is done. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, you are going to need to add more baking time.