· Flour – 1 ½ cup.
· Baking Soda – 1 tsp.
· Baking Powder – 1 tsp.
· Sugar Powder – 1 ½ cup.
· Egg – 3 nos.
· Milk – 1 cup.
· Oil – ¾ cup.
· Cherries – 5 – 6 pcs.
· Whipping Cream – 1 cup.
· Chocolate Bar – Peal Chocolate using peeler for curl.
· Colour (as you wish) – 3 drops.
· Icing Sugar – ¾ cup.
· In a mixing bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder together and then sieve it.
· In another mixing bowl beat together egg, sugar powder and vanilla essence till it becomes thick and frothy.
· Then pour oil & milk in this egg – sugar mixture and beat very well.
· Pour the sieved flour – cocoa powder mixture into the egg – sugar – oil – milk mixture and fold it and little beat with your hand using a fork.
· Grease a heart tin or any other shape and sprinkle flour.
· Transfer the cake batter to the cake tin, Bake for 45 minutes at 190 degree centigrade.
· The quickest and easiest way to check a cake for doneness is with the toothpick test. Simply take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, or with only a few moist crumbs attached to it, the cake is done. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, you are going to need to add more baking time.
· Cut the cake in half horizontally, Place two layers in different plates.
· Sprinkle cherry syrup on it.
· Beat whipping cream and icing sugar together until it becomes stiff.
· Place the bottom half of the cake on a serving plate and spread the whipping cream over it. Cover with the top half of the cake. Spread whipped cream again to cover the cake completely.
· Drop color in the remaining whipped cream.
· Put it in the icing bag and garnish the top of the cake and also with cherries & curl chocolate.
· Your cake is ready to taste.