Kabab does not need any introduction for food lovers , they are popular everywhere mostly in north India. Kababs were first introduced into India from middle eastern countries around the 16th century by the Mughals. Since then, India has developed many unique and creative kabab dishes of their own using traditional Indian spices and marinating techniques. In India, kababs are made in large traditional clay oven known as a Tandoor. .Traditionally, kababs are skewered meats cooked on a grill. But these days, kabab can be made using paneer, chicken, seafood or even fruit.Chicken Seekh Kababs are one of my favorite kabab recipes; I hope you will enjoy them.
· Chicken boneless (make paste) – 300 grams.
· Dhania/coriander leaves (chopped) – 2 tbsp.
· Onion (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp.
· Kaju/cashew nuts (chopped) – 4-5 pcs.
· Green Chili (chopped) – 2 nos.
· Ginger (chopped)-1 tsp.
· Garlic (chopped) - 1 tsp.
· Kashmiri red chili powder – 3 tsp.
· Cheese cubes (grated) – 1 no.
· Corn flour – 1-2 tsp.
· Salt – to taste.
· Ghee – As required.
· Add everything to the chicken paste and keep in a metal bowl.
· Burn a charcoal and add 1 tsp. ghee to the charcoal and place the charcoal in the bowl of chicken.
· Cover the bowl so that the smoke infuses into the chicken.
· Now divide the chicken mixture into 4 equal portions.
· Skew in wooden skewers.
· Place the skewers on the high metal stand of the oven.
· Cook in Micro Grill Combi Mode in medium power (180 degree C)for 7-8 min, turning once between.
· Brush Ghee in between so that the chicken is moist.
· For the brownish texture you can grill for another 5 minute.
· Serve hot to your dear ones with salad and chutney.