· Grated coconut-1 no.
· Plain flour-1 cup
· Oil-11/2 tbsp.
· Salt 1 pinch
· Honey-2 tbsp.
· Baking powder-1/4 tsp.
· Water-As required to kneed a hard dough
· Ghee-1 tbsp.
· Sugar-1 and ½ handful
· Green cardamom powder-1/4 tsp.
· Mix all ingredients for the dough except water and rub thoroughly.
· Sprinkle water and make hard dough. Set aside for about ½ an hour.
· Heat the ghee. Add grated coconut and sugar. Mix all together and cook for 15 minutes.
· Stir constantly in low medium flame. When ready put cardamom powder in it .Mix well.
· Remove from heat and let it be cool.
· Divide the dough into equal eight portions. Roll each portion into a thin oval shape and cut it into two semi – circles.
· Take a semi - circle. Apply water on the straight edge of the semi -circle. Hold the semi-circle in your hand , fold the straight edge, bringing together the watered edge, seal watered edge into a triangular pocket.
· Stuff the coconut mixture and then seal the upper edges.
· Repeat with the rest.
· Deep fry in oil till it becomes golden brown and serve.