· Milk-1 liter
· Khoya / Mewa - 50 gams.
· Condensed Milk-1/2 tin
· Sugar-1/2 cup
· Kesar stands -1/2 tsp.
· Green cardamom (dry roast & powder) - 3-4 nos.
· Bay leaves -2-3 nos.
· Cashew nuts powder -2 tbsp.
· Rose Water-2 drops.
· Rice powder (Gobindo bhog rice)-3 tbsp.
· Water-As require
· Dry fruits-As desire
· Take a deep based sauce pan. Heat it with 1 lt. milk to boil.
· Now in the mean time make a smooth thick paste of rice powder with water.
· When milk is boiling put in it rice powder paste. Sugar, salt, Bay leaves and Cardamom powder. Cook the milk 5-6 minutes by frequent stirring.
· Now put the remaining ingredients into the milk and boil till the milk became reduce and thicken.
· Remove from heat and put it clay pots.
· Garnish with as desired dry fruits.
· Serve hot or cool as you like in this festival