· Refined flour- 2 cups
· Cumin seed-2 tsp.
· Salt-1/2 tsp.
· Baking powder-1 tsp.
· Powder sugar-1/4 cup
· Oil-1/4 cup
· Butter-1/4 cup
· Egg (lightly beaten)-1 no.
· Mix flour, salt and baking powder together. Mix cumin seeds in it also.
· In an another bowl mix sugar, oil and egg very well. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture and kneed into a soft dough. If needed can mix little bit of milk. For better result try to avoid water to make dough.
· Leave it for ½ an hour in a tight container.
· Divide the dough into small equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten them by pressing them with palm and finally cut each ball by cookies cutter as shape you like.
· Place this on the baking tray. There is no requirement to grease the tray. But if you like ,you can do it.
· Preheat the convection oven at 180 degree centigrade.
· Bake for fifteen to eighteen minutes, or until it becomes light brown.
· Remove the tray from the oven and let it be cool. Then store it in an air tight container.
Tip: When the down side of the biscuit will become brown, then your cookies is ready….