· Grated Mewa/khoya-100 grams.
· Creamed Milk-1 cup
· Sugar-3 tbsp.
· Green Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp.
· Bay leaf-1 no.
· Ghee- 1 tbsp.
· Crashed Cashew nuts-4-5 nos.
· Raisins / Kishmish-Heaped 1 tsp.
· Take a mixing bowl. Put grated carrot in it, 30 grams mewa and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Mix it well.
· Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan; add carrot mixture and saute for 2 minutes.
· Add milk, cardamom powder and bay leaf and cook over medium heat for five or six minutes or until the milk evaporates and the carrots are cooked .In the meantime (when milk is being evaporate)put khoya and sugar and cook, stirring continuously, till the sugar is melts.
· Add raisins and cashew nuts continue to cook for one more minute.
· Then remove from heat and pour it in a serving plate and spread mewa over it.
· Serve at room temperature.