· Chicken breast(boiled & paste)-1 piece
· Burger bread- 2 nos.
· Onion chopped -1 no.
· Ginger-Garlic paste -1 tbsp.
· Tomato (finely chopped)-1 no.
· Garam masala powder-1/4 tsp.
· Coriander powder-1/2 tsp.
· White oil- 2 tsp.
· Coriander leaves(chopped)-1 handful
· Green chili-2 nos.
· Olive oil- 1 tsp.
· Bread crumbs-As require
· Salt-To taste
· Potato powder-As require
· Cheese spread/ Mayonnaise -As require
· Cucumber (Cut into ring)-6 pieces
· Tomato(cut into ring)-6 pieces
· Cut a Burger bread into two horizontally.
· Take a pan .Put oil in it. When oil is hot, put onion and ginger-garlic paste and cook for two minutes.
· When the colour is becoming light brown, put tomato and green chili in it. cook for another 1 minute.
· Then put chicken paste and mix well. Then put coriander powder, Garam masala , salt and lastly the coriander leaves.
· When it just becomes dry ,remove from heat and keep aside for cool. Mix potato powder with it for good binding.
· Divide this into two big balls and flatten them by pressing with palm. Roll them on bread crumbs. Then shallow fry them.
· Saute Burger bread in hot olive oil. Spread over it the cheese spread or mayonnaise
· Place the chicken in between the bread and put on it the cucumber and tomato ring and cover with the upper part if the bread. If you wish you may put cheese slice and lettuce leave in between it.
· Serve with healthy fruit juice on a sunny Sunday morning.