Chicken Rice Paper wrap
· Boneless Chicken -300 gams.
· Onion Chopped-1 no.
· Ginger- garlic chopped-1 tbsp.
· Light soya sauce-1 tsp.
· Tabasco sauce-1 tsp.
· Salt- To taste
· Rice paper-4 nos.
· Fresh Lettuce leaf-4 nos.
· Boiled Glass noodles-3 cups
· Green chili chopped-2-3 nos.
· Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp.
· Olive oil- 2 tbsp.
· Marinate chicken first with light soya sauce, Tabasco sauce and Salt. Keep 15 minutes. Boil and remove from heat.
· Take a pan .Heat with 1 tbsp. of oil. Lightly fry the onion, ginger and garlic chopped. Put in it chicken, salt and green chili chopped. Mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
· Mix salt and Black pepper with glass noodles.
· Immerse an individual sheet of rice paper in water and remove after only a few seconds, leave it on a towel for one minute to soften.
· Place a rice paper on a plate and put a lettuce leaf on a centre of the rice paper. Arrange glass noodles on it and spread chicken over it.
· Fold in both sides of the rice paper. Then fold up the paper over the filling. Keep aside.
· Take a pan with hot 1 tbsp. of oil. Shallow fry the prepared preparation
· serve hot with sauce and salad.