Serve for 2
· Boneless chicken-400 grams.
· Onion chopped-3 nos.
· Garlic-Ginger paste-2 tbsp.
· Tomato chopped- 2 nos.
· Chopped Green chili-3-4 nos.
· Curd-1 cup
· Cashew nut paste-2 tbsp.
· Fresh cream-1/2 cup
· Bay leaf-1-2 nos.
· Green cardamoms- 3 nos.
· Clove- 3-4 nos.
· Kashmiri red chili powder-1 tsp.
· Coriander powder-1/2 tsp.
· Cumin Powdere-1/2 tsp.
· Fresh coriander chopped- for garnishing
· Butter-2 tbsp.
· White oil- 1 tbsp.
· Take a kadai. Heat oil and butter. Fry the chicken lightly. Remove from heat and keep aside.
· Now in the hot remaining oil put cardamoms, clove and bay leaf .When being to crackle put onion & ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute.
· Then put chopped tomato and green chili. Mix well & cook for a few minutes.
· When the oil is being floating put the chicken and salt as per taste in it and mix well.
· Now put beaten curd, cashew nut paste and fresh cream. Mix &cook for 2 minutes ,Put cumin powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder and little bit sugar. Cook 5 minutes. Then put little amount of hot water and leave it to boil for 15 minutes with law flame.
· When done off the gas oven and give a standing time.
· Serve hot with bread or paratha garnishing fresh coriander leaf and fresh cream.