Serve for 3
· Chicken with bone(without skin)-350 gams.
· Potato(washed and clean)-3 nos.
· Onion paste-2 tbsp.
· Ginger- garlic paste-1 ½ tbsp.
· Curd-1/2 cup
· Sugar-1/2 tsp.
· Salt-To taste
· Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
· Kashmiri red chili powder-1/2 tsp.
· Green chili slices-3 nos.
· Roasted mace powder-1 tsp.
· Whole garam masala-Green cardamoms-2 nos., Cinnamon stick-1/2 “,Clove-3 nos.
· Bay leaves-2 nos.
· Mustard oil-2 tbsp.
· Ghee-1/2 tsp.
· Sugar-1/4 tsp
· Marinate the chicken with salt and Kashmiri red chili powder for 45 minutes.
· Take a kadai with hot oil
· Spread salt and turmeric powder over potatoes. Fry and keep aside.
· Put whole garam masala in to the hot oil.
· When begin to crackle put onion ,ginger-garlic and little bit of salt.
· Saute till the color takes redly brown
· When done put marinated chicken in it and cook 5-6 minutes.
· Then put turmeric powder, cumin powder, Little bit of sugar, Beaten curd in it and stir constantly. If require ,put little bit of water.
· When oil is floating on, pour 1 cup of water and green chili. Cover the lid and cook in low flame till the chicken is boiled.
· When done Remove from heat and sprinkle ghee and roasted mace powder.
· Serve hot with bread or rice.