Serve for 3
· Chopped Bean(cut into long) -2 cups
· Chopped Ridgegurd (cut into cube)-2 nos.
· Potato(cut into cube)-1 big size
· Grated ginger-1 tbsp.
· Asafetida- 1 pinch
· Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
· Boiled Chana-1/2 cup
· Cumin seed-1/2 tsp.
· Bay leaf-1 no.
· Whole Dry red chili-1 no.
· Green chili-2 nos.
· Red chili powder-1/4 tsp.
· Mustard oil-2 tbsp.
· Salt- to taste
· Sugar-1/2 tsp.
· Take a pan with hot oil.
· Put bay leaf, cumin seed, whole dry red chili and asafetida in it.
· When begin to crackle put all vegetables in it. Mix well. Cook 5 minutes with cover in low flame.
· open the lid ,put salt and mix.
· Then put boiled chana and all other ingredients except ghee. Mix well.
· Cook in low flame with cover till the vegetables are boiled and fried.
· When done, remove from heat and spread over little bit of ghee on it.
· Serve hot with bread or hot rice