Masala Tea & Beguni
Serve for 2
· Cow milk-2 big size cups
· Water-2 tbsp.
· Tea leaves-1 tsp.
· For Masala-1 bay leaf, ½ “ cinnamon stick,1 green cardamom,1 pinch crash pepper,1/4 tsp. fennel seed, a small piece ginger,2 cloves
· Sugar-1 ½ tsp
· Take a sauce pan with milk and water.
· Heat it to boil. When done, put tea leaves in it and boil for 1 minute.
· Then put sugar and whole masala in it. Boil further 1 minute .
· Remove from heat and cover it for 10 -12 seconds.
· Strain and Serve hot.
· Thin slices of bringle-7 pieces
· Gram flour-4 tbsp.
· Rice flour-1 tbsp.
· Corn flour-1 tbsp.
· Salt –to taste
· Baking powder-1 pinches
· Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp.
· Poppy seed-1 tsp.
· Black cumin seed-1/4 tsp.
· Black salt-1/4 tsp.
· Red chili powder-1/4 tsp.
· White oil-for deep frying
· Mustard oil-1/2 tsp
· Put the bringle slices on a flatten plate. Spread little bit of salt and red chili powder on it.Keep 5 minutes.
· In the meantime make a smooth batter with all other ingredients and little bit of mustard oil.
· Drop the slices into the batter and fry in hot oil.
· Spread over it little bit of black salt.
· Serve hot with tea and enjoy.