· Bread slices(cutting the sides)-2 nos.
· Gram flour-2 tbsp.
· Chopped ginger-1 ½ tbsp.
· Finely chopped green chili-3 nos.
· Turmeric powder-1 pinch
· Asafetida -1 pinch
· Salt-As per taste
· Chopped cucumber-1 no
· Chopped onion-1 no
· Chopped tomato- 2 nos.
· Bhugia-1/2 cup
· Lemon juice-3 tbsp.
· Black salt -¼ tsp.
· Mug Sprout-1 cup
· White oil- as require
· Cut the breads into 4 pieces .
· Make a smooth thick batter with gram flour, little bit of green chilies,salt,asafetida,chopped ginger and required water.
· Drop the bread pieces into the batter and fry in white oil. Let it be cool and then cut into small pieces.
· Now in a big mixing bowl put all other ingredients except bhugia and mix very well.
· Finally put it in a serving plate or bowl and spread bhugia over it.