Stuffed Fish Tomato
Tomato (medium size) -8 nos
Salt- To taste
Oliv oil-1/2 tsp
Rohu/Katla/Bhetki Fish- 250 gm
onion(Finely chopped)-2 no
Garlic(finely chopped)- 1 small size
Ginger(finely chopped)-2" piece
Salt- to taste
Black pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Green chili chopped-2 no
Coriander(finely chopped)-1/2 cup
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
· Cut thin slice off the top of each tomato, scoop out pulp and keep those in a bowl.
· Mix salt with it and keep 30 minutes.
· Boil the fish.Mash it.
· Heat a pan with oil.
· Put onion, garlic and ginger in it. Saute till light brown.
· Put fish in it.Mix well and fry 5 minutes.
· Mix pepper powder, green chili chopped,salt & chopped coriander leaf.
· Remove from heat and let it be cool.
· Stuff fish in tomato one by one.
· Heat a pan.Brush oil on it.
· Keep stuffed tomatoes in it and cover with a lid.
· Cook for 5 minutes with law flame.
· Tomato will become soft and remove it from heat.
· Serve hot with Plain hot butter rice.
[ If want,you can spread grated cheese on it. ]