Plain Vanilla Cake
Maida(flour) – 1 cup.
Milk - 1 cup.
Milk made – 1/4th cup
Caster sugar – 1 cup.
Cashew nut powder – 1 tsp.
Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp.
Egg – 3 nos(beaten).
White oil – ½ cup.
Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Cashew nuts(crashed) – 1 tsp.
Almond (crashed) - 1 tsp.
· In a deep mixing bowl mix well beaten egg, caster sugar , milk made, milk, vanilla essence and oil
· In an another mixing bowl mix Maida, cashew nuts powder and baking soda.
· Pour the maida mix slowly in the deep bowl egg batter and mix well carefully so that lumps not created. And make sure that the solution is smooth and fluffy batter.
· Grease butter in cake mold. Pour batter and sprinkle chopped cashew nuts and almonds over it.
· Bake for 40 minutes with 200 degree centigrade in convection mode.
· Now the cake is ready to serve.