Crunchy Chicken with veg.
Chicken Breast – 1 no.
Carrot (chopped) – 1 no.
Peas- 12- 15 nos.
Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
Green chilies (finely chopped) – 3 nos.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 medium.
Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp.
Garlic(finely chopped)- 1 tsp.
Coriander lead (finely chopped) – 1 hand full.
Corn flakes (crashed) – ½ cup.
Salt – to taste.
Olive oil – 1 ½ tbsp.
White Oil (for deep fry)
Bread slice (soaked in 2 tbsp. milk) – 2 nos.
Flour – 2 tbsp.
Red chili powder – ¼ tsp.
· Boil the chicken and all vegetables with little water and ½ garlic (finely chopped), so that water is absorbed in it.
· Put it in a bowl. Let it be cool down and mash it.
· Take a pan, heat the olive oil and put chopped onion ,garlic and ginger and sauté till light brown.
· Mix boiled chicken and vegetables, salt, Red chili powder, pepper powder and chopped green chili and cook for 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
· Cool it down and mix bread slices and maida with it.
· Mash well and then make balls of same sizes.
· Make a batter with beaten egg and Maida.
· Dip balls in it and roll over crushed corn flakes.
· Deep fry the balls in hot oil.
· Now it’s ready to serve with ring onion and mustard sauce and soup.