Chicken Thigh with drum sticks (skin and fat removed about 600 grams) – 4- 5 pieces
Yogurt – ¼ cup .
Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
Red chili powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
Salt- to taste.
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp.
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp.
Red food colour – 2 drops.
Cumin powder – ½ tsp.
Coriander powder – ½ tsp.
Oil – 2 tsp.
Fenugreek seed powder – ½ tsp.
Lime juice – 2 nos.
Chat masala – ¼ tsp.
Lime juice – 1 tsp.
Onion (chopped with ring ) – 1 small size.
· Wash and clean chicken pieces for 1st marination.
· Take a mixing bowl and put lime juice, salt and red chili powder. Mix well and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
· Secondly in a deep mixing bowl take all marinating ingredients mentioned above and mix well ,finally marinate chicken pieces for at least 3 -4 hours.
· Preheat the oven for 350/360 ᵒ c and place the chicken on high rack and bake for 20 to 25 minutes in grill mode.
· In the mean while after 10 to 15 minutes turn around the chicken on other side and brush oil on the half baked chicken pieces.
· Remove Ready Chicken pieces from oven and sprinkle chat masala, lime juice and ring onion for garnishing.
· Your Tandoori Chicken is ready to serve. Serve hot for your loved ones.