Serves: 2-4 persons
- Bhetki Fish/Cat Fish Fillet -4 nos(cut into 5’’x3”)
- Salt -To taste
- Lemon juice -4 tbsp.
- Ginger- garlic paste -1 tbsp.
- Green Chilly paste -1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder -1 tsp.
- Dry parsley -1 tsp.
- Bread Crumbs -1 cup
- Egg -2 nos.(Beaten)
- Cornflour -2 tsp.
- White oil - for deep frying
- Marinate the fillets with 2 tbsp. lemon juice & little bit salt. Keep aside remaining juice.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash.
- Now marinate with remaining juice, salt and all other ingredient except beaten egg, bread crams and cornflour.
- Leave it for ½ an hour.
- In a bowl make a batter with mixing beaten egg and salt, black pepper powder and cornflour.
- Take a fish fillet one by one and dip into the batter after then roll into the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry it in preheated oil.
- Serve this hot crispy fry with salad and sauce.