- Coconut (grated and paste non smooth) – 2cups.
- Mewa(grated ) -1/2 cup.
- Sugar- 1 cup.
- Cow milk- 1 cup.
- Keshar – 1 pinch.
- Ghee – 1/4th tsp.
- Raisins – 8 to 10 .
- Cashew nuts (broken) – for garnishing.
- Cardamom essence/Cardamom powder -1/4 tsp.
- Bay leaves – 2 pieces.
- In a mixing bowl mix well grated coconut, grated mewa, sugar and milk.
- Take a heavy bottom pan, grease ghee then heat it .
- Pour the mixture in the pan and stir it well, meanwhile put bay leaves and Cardamom essence/Cardamom powder in low heat until water become totally consumed.
- When done remove this from heat.
- Spread keshar and again mix it well.
- Pour in a flat tray and wait to cool it down/you may put it to freeze.
- Cut into pieces in barfi shaped and garnish it with cashew nuts ,raisins and rest of mewa.and serve.