Flour -1 cup.
Salt -¼ tsp.
Sunflower Oil -1 tsp.
Water -As required to make soft dough.
Chicken keema(boiled)- 300 grams.
Onion (finely chopped) – 2 small.
Garlic(finely chopped) -1 tsp.
Ginger(finely chopped) – 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves(finely chopped) – 1 tbsp.
Salt - to taste.
Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
Olive oil/Peanuts Oil – 1 tbsp.
Green Chili (finely Chopped) – 2 nos.
Chopped coriander leave -1 tbsp.
Tomatoes – 2 medium.
Vineger – 1 ½ tbsp..
Salt – ¼ tsp.
Suger – ½ tsp.
Garlic - 2 pods.
Meyanes - 1 tbsp.
Oil - 1 tbsp.
Chili flex – ¼ tsp(optional). Instead of use chopped dry red chili.
Method to prepare Chutney:
- Make a smooth paste with ingredients mentioned for chutney except oil and chili flex.
- Now give a tadka with oil and chili flex and pour it on the chutney paste.
- Take a bowl, mix together flour, salt, oil. Pour water slowly in it to make soft dough.
- When done brush oil and cover it well, keep it for at least ½ an hour .
- FOR FILLING :Take a pan.Heat olive oil.Put onion, ginger and chopped garlic. Stir it for 2 minutes until change of the colour,now put boild chicken keema on it.
- Then remove it from heat and mix chopped green chili .
- Now divide the dough into small balls.
- Roll out each ball and apply flour lightly on it,then pleat it and make a thin circular roll.
- Put chicken keema into the this after carefully fold it out.
- Put it into momo pot for streaming keeps it for 15 minutes in low heat.
- When done take it out and serve hot with freshly prepared tomato chutney.