Serves: 2-3 persons
Plain White Flour - 1 cup
White Oil - 2 tsp
Curd - 2tsp
Beaking Powder - 1pinch
Warm Water - As required
salt - To taste
Chicken Keema - 200 gm
Big Onion( 1 no) - Finely chopped
Grated Ginger -1 tsp
Garlic(finely chopped) - 2 tsp
Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Termeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
(finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
(optional) - 1/2 tsp
Tomato choppad - 1 medium
Salt - To taste
Suger - little bit
Green Chili chopped - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
5 beaten egg -mixed with onion chopped & little bit salt
(To make chicken)
i)Heat White oil in a pan.Put whole garam masala.
ii) When it being to crackle, put onion , garlic &ginger chopped.saute for 2 minutes.
iii)Add chicken keema.Mix well.
iv)Then add all others remaining stuffing ingredients except green chillies&garam masala powder and mix well.
v)With low flamecover the pan with lid to boil chicken for 10 to 12 minutes.
vi)Open the lid. With high flame mix it well for drying.
vii)remove from heat, Spread on it green chilies and garam masala powder and mix.
1. In a mixing bowl put flour,oil, beaking powder,curd and one pinch salt.Mix well.Pour slowly warm water as required to make asoft dough.
2. Leav it for 1/2 an hour in a air tight container.
3. After 1/2 an hour divide the dough into equally 5 balls.
4. Roll out each ball and apply little flour on it,then pleat it and make a circular roll.
5.Press and rollout again into a bigger round.
6.Put chicken mixture to the medium in itand spread lightly.Pour one beaten egg(mixed with onion chopped and one pinch salt) on it.
7.Fold from four sides covering the stuffing.
8. Now place this paratha into pan with hot oil for dip fry.
9.Serve hot with salad and tomato sauce.